Wednesday, October 20, 2010

lost arm

I was stuck on the bonnet of a red Honda and there was this huge snow leopard circling me. In a truly FML-fashion I happened to be late for a movie. A $10 weekend ticket, no less.
So I threw out slabs of penguin meat, which were ignored. Too much fur on penguins, he said. Give me your arm. Just your arm and you can go watch your movie.
(I need more hair on my arms.)
Okay lor, I thought. Since I won't need it later. Would it hurt?
He stares at me. Probably ten minutes or so. Don't worry, you'd still enjoy the movie.
Would it grow back?
Maybe.

So I gave up my right arm. The snow leopard rolled over like a kitten and gave the most disgustingly adorable kitty eyes look. It held out a paw and I shook it with my other arm.
Buh-bye.

I wriggled my right stump and willed a new arm to grow. It did but it came out muscular and hairy as hell.

Then I went off to watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment